Artexis wants - both for visitors and staff - to promote green mobility, to make good use of our energy supplies (heating, electricity, water), to reduce our volume of rubbish and waste paper...
Flanders Expo has an area of 53.000m ² on its roof covered by solar panels. With these panels we will avoid a good 22,800 tons of CO2 emissions over a period of 20 years.
- At Flanders expo we've installed movement detectors. Out of business hours all the lights are turned off automatically.
- Instead of disposable cups we will in the future offer our guests real glasses.
- We recuperate rainwater for the toilet facilities
- We use biodegradable carpet for a number of trade fairs
- We recycle very carefully, at the office and during exhibitions.
- Namur expo has an outstanding radiant heating system and low energy lighting
- Thursday veggie day
Mobility week: do you like the way you move?
Mobility week started from september 16 and lasts untill september 22, which is 'Mobility Day'. This week the Artexis employees used alternative mobility methods to express their support for a more green environnement!